I – Definitions
The meaning of the following terms when used inMahref’s Terms of Service shall be as follows:
“Agreement” meansMahref Terms & Condition of Service.
“Order” your purchase offer of a product through services.
“Service” means the online service operated via the Mahref Website.
“Web” means the public internet.
“You” means you, the end user of the Service. Wherever applicable “Your” shall be construed accordingly.
II – User Agreement
These terms and conditions govern your access to and use of the websiteMahref.com and its related sub-domains, sites, services and tools (the “Site”). By accepting these terms and conditions (including the linked information herein), and by using the Site, you agree to comply with these terms and conditions withMahref.com in relation to your use of the Site (the “User Agreement”). This User Agreement is effective upon acceptance. Should you disagree to be bound by this User Agreement please refrain from accessing, registering with or using this Site.
- Eligibility for Registration
Membership of the Site is available to persons of 18 years of age and over. Without prejudice to any other rights and remedies ofMahref.com under this User Agreement or at law,Mahref.com reserves the right to limit or withdraw access to the Site or the membership of any person if Mahref.com believes that person is under the age of 18 years. The Site is not available to persons whose membership has been suspended or withdrawn byMahref.com. No person may register as a member of the Site more than once.
- Your Account and Registration Obligations
When you register as a member of the Site you have been or will be required to provide certain information and register a username and password for use on this Site. On becoming a member of the Site, you agree that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of and restricting access to and use of, your account and password, and accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and password. You agree to immediately notify Mahref.com of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. In no event will Mahref.com be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or loss of profits, goodwill or damage whatsoever resulting from the disclosure of your username and/or password. You agree to reimburse Mahref.com for any improper, unauthorized or illegal use of your account by you or by any person obtaining access to the Site, services or otherwise by using your designated username and password, whether or not you authorized such access.
- You will provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by Mahref.com’s registration form (the “Create an Account“).
- You will maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or if Mahref.com has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or not in accordance with this User Agreement, without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of Mahref.com under this User Agreement or at law, Mahref.com has the right to indefinitely suspend, limit or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your membership of the Site.
You acknowledge and agree that if you do not adhere to the above, Mahref.com (without liability) may limit, suspend or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your membership of the Site. We also reserve the right to cancel unconfirmed / unverified accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a long time.
- Amendments to this User Agreement
You acknowledge and agree that Mahref.com shall endeavor to give you notice for any amendment to this User Agreement that materially increases your obligations or decreases your rights under the User Agreement (“Substantial Amendment”) in accordance with the terms of this User Agreement. You acknowledge and agree that Mahref.com at its sole discretion and without liability may make amendments that are not Substantial Amendments without your further specific agreement at any time with immediate effect by posting a notice of the amendment on the Site.
- Breach of User Agreement
Without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of Mahref.com under this User Agreement or at law or otherwise, Mahref.com may immediately and without liability: limit your activity, remove, temporarily / indefinitely suspend, limit or withdraw your membership, and/or limit or withdraw your access to the Site:
- If this User Agreement is breached by you;
- If any information provided by you to Mahref.com is not verifiable or authentic; or
- If Mahref.com in its sole discretion believes, your actions may cause legal liability for you, or Mahref.com.
Mahref.com may at any time at its sole discretion reinstate suspended users. No user who has been indefinitely suspended shall attempt to register with Mahref.com or use the Site in any manner whatsoever until such time that such user is reinstated by Mahref.com. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you breach this User Agreement Mahref.com reserves the right to recover any amounts due and owing by you to Mahref.com or any losses and damages caused by you to Mahref.com and to take such steps including legal action and/or the initiation of criminal proceedings against you as Mahref.com in its sole discretion deems necessary. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not constitute a waiver of Mahref.com’s right to take any actions with respect to that, or subsequent or similar breaches. Mahref.com does not guarantee that it will take action against all breaches that there may be of this User Agreement.
If any clause of this User Agreement shall be deemed invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, such clause shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining clauses of this User Agreement. This User Agreement (as amended from time to time in accordance with the terms of this User Agreement) sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between you and Mahref.com with respect to the subject matter hereof.
Any person not a party to this User Agreement shall have no right to enforce any term of this User Agreement.
- Withdrawal of Access and/or Membership
Without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of Mahref.com under this User Agreement or at law or otherwise, Mahref.com may limit, suspend or withdraw your membership and / or your access to the Site at any time, without notice, for any reason, including without limitation, breach of this User Agreement.
- Governing Law
This User Agreement is governed by, and construed in accordance with, UAE law. This clause will survive any expiry or cancellation of this User Agreement for any reason.
III – General
- Your Information
- Use of the Site
While using the Site, you will not:
- post Information that is (in our sole discretion) false, fraudulent, inaccurate, misleading, libellous, defamatory, slanderous, unlawfully threatening or would be reasonably considered to constitute harassment;
- post comments, questions or answers that are not factual in nature including without limitation make any racist comments, use profanity, abuse another user, disrespect another’s culture or make any other derogatory or inappropriate comments;
- post obscene Information or content, including but not limited to pornography or any representation which may (in our sole discretion) be considered indecent;
- post Information or content which may (in our sole discretion) constitute offensive or critical political content or content that is contrary to the public interest;
- post any Information or content which may (in our sole discretion) be considered culturally or religiously offensive in any way;
- post any Information or content which (in our sole discretion) may not be considered to be in compliance with general Islamic Shariah law, rules, morals, values, ethics and traditions;
- post Information or content which may (in our sole discretion) threaten national security;
- post Information or content which may (in our sole discretion) constitute or be considered to promote gambling;
- manipulate or attempt to manipulate the Site in any way including the prices of any item or services on the Site (either alone or in conjunction with other users);
- circumvent or manipulate our fee structure, the billing process, or fees owed to Mahref.com;
- distribute or post spam, unsolicited or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- distribute viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, Easter eggs or other computer programming technologies that may harm the Site, or the interests or property of the Site’s users;
- create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers;
- take any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site;
- attempt to take over another user’s account or carry out any hacking or phishing of the Site or user accounts and related features;
- export or re-export any Site tools except in compliance with the export control laws of any relevant jurisdictions;
- copy, modify, or distribute any content from the Site or otherwise infringe the Site’s copyright material and/or trademarks in any way;
- violate any laws, rules, regulations, guidelines, third party rights or our policies;
- abuse Mahref.com’s Shipping Policy , Listing Policy , or any of Mahref.com’s other policies or terms and conditions posted on the Site from time to time;
You undertake, represent and warrant that:
- you are 18 years of age or over the age of 18 years;
- you will inform Mahref.com of any postings, items or transactions which appear to be in violation of this User Agreement;
- you shall comply with all applicable domestic and international laws and regulations regarding and relating to your use of the Site;
If there is any violations of this User Agreement to Mahref.com please report at the earliest. Please notify Mahref.com, if you believe that your intellectual property rights are been violated. Without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of Mahref.com under this User Agreement or at law, Mahref.com may limit, suspend or withdraw a user’s access to the Site and/or a user’s membership of the Site or remove hosted content. Also Mahref.com can choose to take other technical and/or legal steps against users who create problems or possible legal liabilities of any kind, who infringe the intellectual property rights or who act inconsistently with this User Agreement or our policies.
All purchases on the Site are a commitment by you to complete the purchase of the item which you have purchased. If you purchase any item the following priority parameters are applied by Mahref.com:
You agree not to test the Site with false purchases, nor to use a false name, other false personal information or use an unauthorised or known invalid credit card to Purchase. Without prejudice to the rights and remedies available to Mahref.com under this User Agreement or at law, Mahref.com may take such steps as it deems appropriate or necessary including taking legal action against users who intentionally enter erroneous, fictitious or fraudulent Purchases.
- Limitation of Liabilities
Up to the extent permitted by law, Mahref.com, its officers, employees, agents, affiliates and suppliers shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever whether direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary, including but not limited to, losses or damages for loss of profits, goodwill, business, opportunity, data or other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site, its services or this User Agreement (however arising, including negligence or otherwise and whether or not Mahref.com has been advised of the possibility of such losses or damages).
If you are not satisfied with the Site or any content or materials on it, your sole exclusive remedy is to discontinue your use of it. Further, you agree that any unauthorized use of the Site and its services as a result of your negligent act or omission would result in irreparable injury to Mahref.com and Mahref.com shall treat any such unauthorized use as subject to the terms and conditions of this User Agreement.
You indemnify and hold Mahref.com and its affiliates, officers, employees, agents and suppliers harmless from any and all claims, demands, actions, proceedings, losses, liabilities, damages, costs, expenses (including reasonable legal costs and expenses), howsoever suffered or incurred due to or arising out of your breach of this User Agreement, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
Should any dispute, claim, controversy or difference arises out of or in connection with or in relation to this User Agreement, including (without limitation) any question regarding the formation, existence, scope, performance, interpretation, validity or termination of this User Agreement or any question regarding the legal relationships established by this User Agreement or the consequences of its nullity, then the parties shall first attempt amicably to settle the Dispute through good-faith negotiations over a period of thirty (30) calendar days commencing on the date that a party first sends to the other party a written notice of the Dispute.
The above said provisions of this clause are without prejudice to the right of Mahref.com to seek interim relief at any time from any court of competent jurisdiction.
- Fees and Services
Mahref.com Site is an online platform allowing for the purchase of items by you. Mahref is not an auction site. Membership on the Site is free. Mahref.com does not charge any fee for browsing the Site..
- Compatibility with Devices
Mahref does not warrant that the Service will be compatible or interoperable with your device or any other hardware, software or equipment installed on or used in connection with your device.
- Changes to the Service
We may issue upgraded versions of the Service and may automatically upgrade the version of the Service on our website. We may change, expand and improve the Service. We may at any time cease to continue operating part or all or selectively disable certain aspects of the Service.
- Carrier Charges
You acknowledge and understand that when using the Service from your phone it will require and utilize phone service or data access. Carrier rates for phone and data may apply and you are responsible for any such charges.
Mahref.com and other marks we use in connection with the Service and our website are registered trademarks of Medad Advertising Requisites L.L.C or its subsidiaries in the United Arab Emirates and other countries. In addition Mahref.com graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are trademarks of Medad Advertising Requisites L.L.C or its subsidiaries. Mahref.com’s trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Mahref.com’s, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Mahref.com. All other trademarks not owned by Medad Advertising Requisites L.L.C or its subsidiaries that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Medad Advertising Requisites L.L.C or its subsidiaries.
- Copyright/Trademark Complaints
Mahref.com respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied, or infringed, in a way that constitutes copyright infringement or trademark infringement, please follow our Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement set forth below.
- Product Descriptions
Mahref.com attempts to be as accurate as possible. However, much of the product information associated with the Service is provided by third parties for which Mahref.com relies it to be accurate and non-misleading. Accordingly, Mahref.com does not warrant that the Service, product descriptions, and other content on this site are complete, accurate, non-misleading, reliable, current or error-free. Products appearing on the display may vary slightly with the actual purchase depending on the manufacturer.
- Returns and Refunds
Mahref.com does not accept cash backs, refunds or returns.
- Disclaimer Of Warranties And Limitation Of Liability
Any use of the Service shall be at your sole risk. Mahref.com disclaims any and all responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, completeness, legality, reliability, or operability or availability of information or the material accessible by use of the Service.
The Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
To the full extent permissible by applicable law, Mahref.com disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of non-infringement and merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Mahref.com does not warrant that the services on Mahref.com’s servers, or the e-mail you receive as a result of your use of the service are free of viruses or other harmful components. Mahref.com will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the service, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
We and our affiliates shall not be liable for any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting in any way from (a) any errors in or omissions or any services or products obtainable from the service or services, (b) the unavailability or interruption of the service or services or any features thereof, (c) your use of the Service or Services, (d) the content contained in or accessible through the service or services, or (e) any delay or failure in performance beyond our control.
To the maximum extent permitted under the applicable law, Mahref.com will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages.
All content included on the Site, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations and software, is the property and copyright work of either Mahref.com, its users, its content suppliers or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademarks, patents or other intellectual property rights and laws. The compilation of the content on the Site is the exclusive property and copyright of Mahref.com and is protected by copyright, trademarks, patents or other intellectual property rights and laws
The language in these Terms shall be interpreted as to its fair meaning and not strictly for or against any party. Should any part of these Terms be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed consistent with applicable law and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. To the extent that anything in or associated with the Service is in conflict or inconsistent with these Terms, these Terms shall take precedence. Our failure to enforce any provision of these Terms shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision. Our rights under these Terms shall survive any termination of your use of the Service.