- What Personal Information Do We Gather and Use?
When you use the Service you may provide certain personally identifiable information, such as your name, email address, phone number, credit/debit card number, expiration date, authentication code, or similar information. Some of this information we receive is required to set up your account and deliver your purchase.
- Does Mahref.com Share the Information It Receives?
No we do not share your information with any other party. We only use the information internally for our services and the Service as described above.
- How Secure Is the Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts the information you input.
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit/debit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit/debit card number to the appropriate credit/debit card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
- You may request deletion of your Service account by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com.
- Conditions of Use, Notifications and Revisions
- Accessing, reviewing and amending your personal information
- You can access and review your personal information in the My Account section of the Site. If your personal information changes in any way or is incorrectly presented on the Site you should immediately update or correct your personal information (as applicable) by accessing the My Account section on the Site or, alternatively, by contacting our customer support team.
- Please note that we shall retain your personal information during and following the end of your use of the Site as required to comply with law, for technical troubleshooting requirements, to prevent fraud, to assist in any legal investigations and to take any other actions otherwise permitted by law.
- Third party website links
- Like many websites, the Site uses ‘cookie’ technology (small computer files placed on your computer’s hard drive). When you go to particular website pages on the Site, the cookie identifies your browser with a unique, random number.
- The cookies we use do not reveal any personal information about you. Cookies help us improve your experience of the Site and also help us understand which parts of the Site are the most popular. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of the Site.
- No spam or spoof emails
We do not tolerate spam. To report Site related spam or spoof emails, please forward the email to us. You may not use our communication tools to send spam or otherwise send content that would violate our User Agreement. We automatically scan and may manually filter messages to check for spam, viruses, phishing attacks and other malicious activity or illegal or prohibited content.